Senior SEO Manager would be responsible to handle team of 25-30 members of SEO Team. He/She will be responsible for day to day management of all on-site and off-site factors of the SEO program including site optimization, link development, cross functional collaboration and content development, analysis and reporting.
Responsibilities of Senior SEO Manager
- Working directly with clients to plan and implement on-line campaigns
- Maintaining high client retention rate by developing and fostering long last client relationship
- Analysing client websites, social presence and search engine results to identify competitive SEO opportunities
- Collaborate with other SEO managers to stay on top
- Monitoring junior staff members
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of SEO tools
- Desire to work in collaborative team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Skilled in web analytical tools
- Excellent on-site and technical SEO skills.
- Analytical and result oriented approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Link building
- Good presentation skills
- Positive attitude
The candidate should have minimum following Qualification:
- Graduate from a recognized university
Experience Levels: Senior Level
Work Experience: 5 Years
Number of Vacancies: 1
Shift Type: Morning
Annual Salary Offered: Negotiable
Qualifications Required: Graduation,PG or Equivalent.
Job Functions: IT Software - Web,.