We are looking for System Analyst who is ready to work under pressure and can review, analyse and modify systems including en-coding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems. Candidate should be able to provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- The analyst must monitor programs in relation to time, cost and quality
- Having good verbal and written communication skills including listening skills
- Being well organized and knowing the process to complete the project
A broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming
Willingness to keep be up to date with developments in technology
- A broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming
Experience Levels: Middle Level
Work Experience: 1 Year
Number of Vacancies: 2
Shift Type: Morning
Annual Salary Offered: Best In Industry
Qualifications Required: Diploma / Vocational Course,Graduation.
Skills: IT Networking.
Job Functions: IT Software - Client Server,.